What is Uplay?
Uplay is digital distribution, digital rights management, multiplayer and communications service owned by Ubisoft. It provides features similar to other game companies platforms.
The service is provided across various platforms like PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and mobiles. Similar to Origin and Steam, Uplay has its own client for personal computers.
Uplay is generally used exclusively by first-party Ubisoft games.
How to activate Uplay key?
Launch Uplay client
- Launch Uplay client application.
- Log in with your Uplay account (be sure you're signing in with the account you want to redeem the code with).
Locate activation icon
- In the top right corner of Uplay window there is activation icon looking like a key.
- Click activation icon.
Enter your game key
- Enter your key in the "Activation Code" field.
- Accept by clicking "Activate". This will link the games license code to your Uplay account.